Leave a legacy
Leaving a gift in your Will of any value can make a lasting difference to the lives of Eastern Christians and the multi-faith communities in which they live. You will also be helping Christians to survive in the land where Christianity was born and first spread. Your gift will be their inheritance!
Did you know you can leave us even 1% of your Will so that those closest to you inherit the remaining 99%? Even a modest sum will benefit those we serve.
It’s so easy. Your professional adviser needs only to know:
(1) our registered charity number: 1178592
(2) our address: Notre Dame de France, 5 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7BX
(3) the sum of the gift you intend to leave
Your Will says what will happen to your money, property and possessions after you die.
YOU CAN DONATE
A residuary gift: the whole or a percentage of your estate after all other gifts and expenses have been paid
A pecuniary gift: a fixed sum of money
A specific gift: an item of value, such as a property, a painting or shares.
If you require a solicitor, please contact us. We have a friendly solicitor who is willing to draft a Will without charge.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how your gift can support FACE’s work, please complete the form and we shall be back in touch. Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.